Tuesday, January 12, 2010

LA Spotlight: Dennis & Leen

I love to travel so any chance I get to hop a flight to a great city, I jump at it. The last time I was in LA I travelled with my girlfriend who is also a designer. We went on a furniture shopping trip. One showroom I didn't want to miss was this one.


Dennis & Leen Showroom

Dennis & Leen makes some of the finest furniture.It's located just off of Robertson Blvd on Melrose Ave. near the Pacific Design Center. If you are in Los Angeles, you must stop in and see their gorgeous furniture& lighting. If you are in Chicago, you can see a selection in the Holly Hunt Showroom on the 17th floor of the Merchandise Mart or talk to your designer. The furniture has a rustic yet refined feel. Take a look: http://www.dennisandleen.com


I love the taupe painted doors with the vibrant green boxwoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment