Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Passion for Dutch Architecture
















When I was in design school I passed up an opportunity to study in the Netherlands because the Gulf war had just begun and everyone was uncertain about overseas travel. That's when I started to explore Dutch Architecture and have been a lover ever since. A dutch architect to watch out for is Piet Boon. He's new on the scene in the US and is slated to design the Delano in Vegas. He has a great coffee table book out on Amazon. I posted a few images of his work below, but there are better images in his book.

I'd love to have lunch at this restaurant in Amsterdamn.

2 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous! I'm half Dutch and am really, really drawn to these images :) I will have to visit his site...

    Thanks for the great post
    + have a lovely weekend*

    p.s thanks for the link love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Images and I agree Piet Boon is one of the best Congrats on your blog have a nice day Lauren

    ReplyDelete