Wednesday, November 18, 2009

French Inspired Side Tables...


Recently, a girlfriend asked me to help her find reasonably priced side tables for her formal living room. When she came down for my wedding; she absolutely fell in love with the decor of the St Regis Hotel in Atlanta. So I went searching and found several options that reminded me of the french inspired interiors at the hotel. I'm hoping she likes what I found. Jordana, what do you think?








All of the above side tables are from Global Views to the trade only. Please email me if you are interested in getting more information.

Antoinette Side Table with mirrored top from Hickory Chair.


The East Paces End Table (above) is part of the Suzanne Kasler line at Hickory Chair. It's a perfect size end table and is one of my favorites when ordered with the black absolute honed granite top. I wish I could find a better photo of it, but trust me, it's great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment