Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Clear Up Clutter



I don't think I have ever taken on a project that doesn't teach me something new. That's why I love designing. There's always a challenge to overcome or solutions to unfold throughout the process. Everytime I have that "ah ha" moment when things just click into place, I realize it's not a new idea but something I've seen many times over and have just truly found a practical purpose for it. Recently I redesigned an office space and learned something about organization in the process. Are we ever truly organized? Take a look at these solutions below and some tips from the pros about office organization.

Have Fun With Color:
Choose a good mousepad or desk blotter from www.seejanework.com. Desk blotters are actually one of those things you don't think of buying for a home office or workspace but they have many functions. They create spaces to contain and organize the many things on a desk top. They provide a great surface to bear down on when writing a hand written note or sticky note. They also change the color of an otherwise dull solid color workspace.


File storage is Key:
Add a countertop to lateral files to create a work table above.




No comments:

Post a Comment