Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Color In Small Doses

I admit that my own home is a neutral palette because I tire of color easily. When my clients request color, I jump at the chance to embrace their favorite hue. One of my guilty pleasures is checking in on the latest runway trends when it comes to nail polish. I crave small doses of color; however, I oppose trendy interiors that follows fashion unless you are designing office space, retail or hospitality - favorite areas of design which I have worked on in the past. Color is a beautiful thing...it can be inspiring and it definitely evokes moods. Don't be afraid to explore color in your home or if you're like me at least on your nails.












2 comments:

  1. :-) I tend to just use clear nail polish maybe i should use pastel colors for my skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it, Cindy!! Let me know what you think. My favorite this summer has been Turquoise and Caicos by Essie.

    ReplyDelete